Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:

Do you have an answer to this HP ? Or did I miss your response ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfvpnsVs5U

LGfvpnsVs5U

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/14/worl ... larus.html

Two Refugees, Both on Poland’s Border. But Worlds Apart.

Over the next two weeks, what would happen to these two refugees crossing into the same country at the same time, both about the same age, could not stand in starker contrast. Albagir was punched in the face, called racial slurs and left in the hands of a border guard who, Albagir said, brutally beat him and seemed to enjoy doing it. Katya wakes up every day to a stocked fridge and fresh bread on the table, thanks to a man she calls a saint.

Their disparate experiences underscore the inequalities of Europe’s refugee crisis. They are victims of two very different geopolitical events, but are pursuing the same mission — escape from the ravages of war. As Ukraine presents Europe with its greatest surge of refugees in decades, many conflicts continue to burn in the Middle East and Africa. Depending on which war a person is fleeing, the welcome will be very different.

From the instant they cross into Poland, Ukrainian refugees like Ms. Maslova are treated to live piano music, bottomless bowls of borscht and, often, a warm bed. And that’s just the beginning. They can fly for free all across Europe on Hungary’s Wizz Air. In Germany, crowds line up at train stations, waving Ukrainian flags. All European Union countries now allow them to stay for up to three years.

There were many Iranian students in Ukraine .. they say in Iranian TV horrible stories how they were treated by Ukrainian authorities

Well, Doc , true , Chinese racist

but :lol:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/steve-b ... d=53656814

Was it not "White House chief strategist Steve Bannon" who said :
told a crowd of far-right French politicians to let people label them as "racist," and to consider it "a badge of honor."
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:51 pm
Doc wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:22 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:08 pm
Doc wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:26 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:15 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:29 pm

Sure. To quote one famous Canadian philosopher, "And monkeys might fly out of my butt".

It's good to have at least one Russophile posting Russian agitprop to keep things interesting
since that fellow from Portugal left in a huff.

Anyways, welcome back.

Azari allegiance is only to Persia

But I thought the Kurds were Iran's friends I thought that Persia loved the Kurds... Is Iran breaking Bad AZ? Or is Iran China's proxy as well?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -consulate

Iran claims responsibility for missile strike near US consulate in Iraq

Kurds are Iranians, all Iraqi Kurd leaders have Iranian passport and homes in Tehran, with no exception.

Without Iranian help, there would be no Iraqi Kurdistan right now, Islamic terrorist (Daesh) proxy of US , would have eliminated Iraqi Kurdistan.

And,

The missile attack on Israeli centers in Iraq was "coordinated" with Iraqi Kurd and iraq "authorities" .. they knew it coming (and probably approved).

nLeE-jrwPjI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvTpzGtozko&t=33s
Israeli expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLzWl6O9uu8
Iran TV shows launch of missiles into Iraq

Israel few days ago bombed outskirt of Damascus , 2 Iranian Revolutionary Guard colonels were killed

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-vows ... to-israel/

mad mullahs said they will hit back

and they did

Doc, month ago , Iran send a message to US to be passed to Israel .. message was, any Israeli attack on Iranian targets, no matter what, will be answered with many fold slap .. President Biden passed this message to Bennett israeli PM when Bennett was last in DC .. Israel know that now

And .. Doc, Iran is nobody's proxy , that is the problem West has .. Iran as independent as you might think
Kurds Iranians? Gee that sounds just like Big Authoritarian Daddy. Uyghers are Chinese. Tibetan are Chinese. Moguls are Chinese..... SO is Iran about to go to war to claim its "Kurdish territories" from Iraq? Did Big Authoritarian Daddy tell its Iran proxy to go ahead and take it what belongs to it? What about Iran's Syrian territories? DId big Daddy tell Iran it can have them as well instead of giving them to Iran's weak little sister Russia.

If so then it just shows how wise Big Authoritarian Daddy is He knows Iran's weak little proxy sister is and knows she can not even beat LIttle Ukraine next door. So how could she take care of far away Syria?

Big Authoritarian Daddy SO strong doesn't even need no stinkin economy.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wall-str ... 54351.html

With all due respect , Doc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds#:~:text=Kurds%20

Kurds (Kurdish: کورد ,Kurd) or Kurdish people are an Iranian[28][29][30] ethnic group native to the mountainous region of Kurdistan in Western Asia, which spans southeastern Turkey, northwestern Iran, northern Iraq, and northern Syria
OIC we are supposed to believe WIkipedia over our own lying eyes. Wikipedia is as you like to call things "Propaganda" You don't even know the name of the person(s) that wrote the article. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc, these are "American depositary receipts, or ADR" for Chinese stocks .. owned by Americans

That means American investors losing money on them (and not Chinese) .. Chinese can buy them on the cheap and repatriate them back to China

If Americans stop buying them they are worthless to the CCP since they will no longer be a instrument to bring foreign $$ into China.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:13 pm
Doc wrote:

Do you have an answer to this HP ? Or did I miss your response ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfvpnsVs5U

LGfvpnsVs5U

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/14/worl ... larus.html

Two Refugees, Both on Poland’s Border. But Worlds Apart.

Over the next two weeks, what would happen to these two refugees crossing into the same country at the same time, both about the same age, could not stand in starker contrast. Albagir was punched in the face, called racial slurs and left in the hands of a border guard who, Albagir said, brutally beat him and seemed to enjoy doing it. Katya wakes up every day to a stocked fridge and fresh bread on the table, thanks to a man she calls a saint.

Their disparate experiences underscore the inequalities of Europe’s refugee crisis. They are victims of two very different geopolitical events, but are pursuing the same mission — escape from the ravages of war. As Ukraine presents Europe with its greatest surge of refugees in decades, many conflicts continue to burn in the Middle East and Africa. Depending on which war a person is fleeing, the welcome will be very different.

From the instant they cross into Poland, Ukrainian refugees like Ms. Maslova are treated to live piano music, bottomless bowls of borscht and, often, a warm bed. And that’s just the beginning. They can fly for free all across Europe on Hungary’s Wizz Air. In Germany, crowds line up at train stations, waving Ukrainian flags. All European Union countries now allow them to stay for up to three years.

There were many Iranian students in Ukraine .. they say in Iranian TV horrible stories how they were treated by Ukrainian authorities
Well they should ask Big Authoritarian Daddy what they should do. After all he is taking great care of Chinese faithful in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ASHY5t9HE

Well, Doc , true , Chinese racist

[/quote]

It is not the racist I am talking about. You can find them in any country But in a country that has tight government contorl over the internet allowing the videos to be distributed over the internet mean the Government approves. The CCP approves of it. When Black Africans were thrown out of their homes in China after the start of the covid Pandemic What did the CCP do to help them? --NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

There is no excuse for that. None at all. Especially if they treat them like the Nazis treated Jews. The CCP is a fascist organization.
Blackjews.jpg
Blackjews.jpg (59.92 KiB) Viewed 738 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nxNbQBaLow'

3nxNbQBaLow

but :lol:

[/quote]Dpes this make you laugh as well AZ?

Of course you do !!

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/320932
The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a statement rejecting the United Nations (UN) General Assembly's adoption of a resolution against Holocaust denial, describing it as "the international mechanisms by the Zionist regime to cover up its crimes."
Whose crimes? Iran's Crimes of course!!
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/steve-b ... d=53656814

Was it not "White House chief strategist Steve Bannon" who said :
told a crowd of far-right French politicians to let people label them as "racist," and to consider it "a badge of honor."
Different context when the label is false
Last edited by Doc on Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

There no doubt the more you move east the more racist the cultures and civilizations become

That is true

That we can see in Europe .. western europe much more liberal than eastern europe

Re China being : "tight government control over the internet allowing the videos to be distributed over the internet mean the Government approves" .. that true too

But

"tight government control" is how China culture and civilization been last many 1000 years .. China and Chinese different culture and civilization.

That culture did not produce any genocide, any colonialism living from other people's work and resource etc etc , no wars.

Just look how many dead last 350 yrs when West dominated and controlled the world

South America , North America , Australian indigini wiped out

Millions and millions in Africa killed .. picture of Concentration camp you posted was no German invention, Brits invented KZ in Africa killing millions, most Zulu tribe wiped out .

Biggest slave traders in history

Look at the Catholics and protestant killing each other, and later Crusaders and now Muslims each other

All this , never happened in 5000 yrs of China history

Don't forget Japanese were still "pickling Chinese alive" not even 80 yrs ago .. let alone Brits beheading Chinese nationalist on Shanghai streets

Has West, any moral standing to criticize China ? ?

Imagine , when Covid-16 overrun Iran and 1000s of people were dying of it , trump administration forbid any Vaccine be sold and shipped to Iran .. Iran produced own vaccine

Step one step back, and be faire criticizing China or Iran or even Russia

You know how Russians beat Hitler ?

They walked towards of German guns till Germans ran out of bullet .. that is how they lost 27.5 m Russians

last 10 yrs, China has lifted 500,000,000 million chinese out of "extreme poverty" (living with less $ 2 a day), is this more important for chinese people, or, censoring Facebook in China ?

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:23 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:48 pm
noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:03 am Nope, I think you are being hopeful now.

people keep saying its NATO's fault for expanding, they never say its Russias fault for makings its neighbours scared.

Bonaparte burned all and sat in Kremlin

4get 1st WW

aDolf killed 27.5 million Russians, Heinz Guderian could see Kremlin with binocular

Russians should be afraid of Europeans

Why are Europeans afraid of Russians ! ! !

What did Russians do ?

Russia applied to be accepted into NATO.

Why did Bush reject Russia be a member of NATO ?

Russia member of NATO would have pacified, neutralized Russia

If Russia would be in NATO now, WEST would have a potent partner against China

Things now other way round .. Russia in China team

Now Russia and China Iron glad Strategic Partners , West sealed this, unfortunately .. we will see the mistake in 10 yrs

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... r-83292299

https://www.timesofisrael.com/china-cal ... raine-war/

Same mistake US (West) did with Iran .. twice Iran knocked @ western door .. both time West told Iran F*ck off
all good Azari.

Russian , China and Iran can form a secondary market - most middle eastern and some asian places will happily join it.

dont kid yourself China is any more foreigner friendly than the Europeans are, its going to be the same lavender, with a different face.

Russia is irrelevant, this is the last great hurrah before they turn into another central asian place nobody has heard of.
The future of Iran is probably as a tributary, or even vassal, state of PR China or in contemporary vernacular, "China's bitch".

As for Russia, I agree, this is Russia's last desperate attempt to pretend that it is a superpower.
What is tragic is that so many innocent people will die, solely for Putin's deluded belief in Russia's "manifest destiny".
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:26 pm
But

"tight government control" is how China culture and civilization been last many 1000 years .. China and Chinese different culture and civilization.

That culture did not produce any genocide, any colonialism living from other people's work and resource etc etc , no wars.

Just look how many dead last 350 yrs when West dominated and controlled the world

Millions and millions in Africa killed .. picture of concentration camp you posted was no German invention, Brits invented KZ in Africa killing millions, most Zulu tribe wiped out .

Look at the Catholics and protestant killing each other, and later Crusaders and now Muslims each other

Whataboutism is not an argument, but rather a logical fallacy.

274730194_10159814420009710_8800004962221107796_n.jpg
274730194_10159814420009710_8800004962221107796_n.jpg (57.82 KiB) Viewed 658 times

Your knowledge of Chinese history is remarkable only in that you don't have any whatsoever.

China is a collection of tribes with the Han the majority, the tribes being as different from each
other as the Finns are from the Italians. The major difference from Europe is that they have a
common script.

The Chinese have excelled in killing each other, making the foreign devils look like abject amateurs.

Taiping Rebellion

Chinese_Civil_War

Of course, PR China invaded and occupied Tibet and would very much like to invade Taiwan.

And it is Mao that holds the world record for innocent dead civilians due to his policies.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A reminder. This thread is about the invasion and war in the Ukraine.

Further whataboutism will be summarily deleted.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Back when you could discuss matters intelligently.

Almost prophetic

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:26 pm There no doubt the more you move east the more racist the cultures and civilizations become

That is true

That we can see in Europe .. western europe much more liberal than eastern europe

Re China being : "tight government control over the internet allowing the videos to be distributed over the internet mean the Government approves" .. that true too

But

Millions and millions in Africa killed .. picture of Concentration camp you posted was no German invention, Brits invented KZ in Africa killing millions, most Zulu tribe wiped out .

Don't forget Japanese were still "pickling Chinese alive" not even 80 yrs ago .. let alone Brits beheading Chinese nationalist on Shanghai streets

Has West, any moral standing to criticize China ? ?

Imagine , when Covid-16 overrun Iran and 1000s of people were dying of it , trump administration forbid any Vaccine be sold and shipped to Iran .. Iran produced own vaccine

Step one step back, and be faire criticizing China or Iran or even Russia

You know how Russians beat Hitler ?

They walked towards of German guns till Germans ran out of bullet .. that is how they lost 27.5 m Russians

last 10 yrs, China has lifted 500,000,000 million chinese out of "extreme poverty" (living with less $ 2 a day), is this more important for chinese people, or, censoring Facebook in China ?

COORECTION: The CCP stopped sitting on the Chinese people and got out of the way for some years allowing them to pull themselves out of poverty WITH LOTS OF HELP From Foreign Investors and large corporations that built factories there.

Now the CCP under Xi Jinping is "fixing" that mistake in order to put the Chinese "peasants" back in their place

And why are you afraid to directly quote me HP? Afraid someone will see something opposing your propaganda? Or just afraid I will get notified of your response in the hope I will not see it and respond ? :D
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
The future of Iran is probably as a tributary, or even vassal, state of PR China or in contemporary vernacular, "China's bitch".

LOLOL - you overestimating China

Iran who "Wear Down" the Great Satan last 40 yrs, dismounting brick by brick, will become "China's bitch" ?

When was last 5000 years Iran was "anybody's bitch"

If Iran wanted to be "anybody's bitch", West offered Iran just name it's price.

It is easy to see Iran's future

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran

This is Iranian cultural and civilizational hemisphere

Shepherding the herd back home , buy "woodwill" , soft power

US and West know this , trying to put sand in Iranian gear

Typhoon wrote:
As for Russia, I agree, this is Russia's last desperate attempt to pretend that it is a superpower.

What is tragic is that so many innocent people will die, solely for Putin's deluded belief in Russia's "manifest destiny".

Russia tried to connect to Europe .. was a mistake

Russia is part of Eastern world , as such , will succeed

argument could me made, what happens now to Russia is a good think .. no more "kabuki" game with Europe .. now Russia knows Europe
does not want Russia .. fair enough

Go east "Tovarishch" , go east ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tovarishch

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, GREAT to have you back, was worried you went the way of all flesh. Glad to see you are kicking.

Very concerned, looks like self castrating left (obamabidenclintonklausschwabsoros) cuckolded to the bear, now bear and dragon joining at the hip, breaking Western "dominance" over globe, 100 years or so. What a dissaster, disaster.

Wondering, do you see foresee Iran/Russia/China alliance in the near future, can they get along etc
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:45 pm https://www.rt.com/russia/551816-russia ... -progress/
Moscow and Kiev may soon come to agreement – Russian negotiator

“I am happy to report that, according to my personal expectations, in the next few days, this progress may develop into a joint position of the delegations and into documents to sign.”
Sure. To quote one famous Canadian philosopher, "And monkeys might fly out of my butt".

It's good to have at least one Russophile posting Russian agitprop to keep things interesting

Anyways, welcome back.

To this (pls watch)

o50WEmmDkVk

There no Russophile, Anglophile , Americaphile

and

The latest news is

US , West , has offered to Ayatollahs , to sign a "new nuke deal without Russia" .. and .. have same relationship with west as Shah did

LOLOL

mad mullahs answer

https://www.rt.com/news/551812-iran-res ... ack-erbil/
Video footage showed a barrage of around 12 missiles pounding the alleged Israeli site. Observers initially believed that the US diplomatic compound was being targeted.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Chinese+ ... client=img

Iran , in that space , is the only Sovereign nation, already a regional super power fearing "nobody" .. and .. one of the most important geopolitical position in the world .. Iran pretty much controls all ME now

Shah was a western puppet .. mad mullahs nobody's puppet
Iran is indeed a lovely part of the planet. It has only one drawback . . . that it's full of Iranians :lol:

If memory serves, you do not currently reside in Iran and have not done so for decades.

Rather you reside in the West, where you have enjoyed all the advantages of living in a democratic, prosperous, and tolerant nation.

One where you can post anti-Western screeds without serious repercussions, unlike the Iran of the mad mullahs.

Your condition is not uncommon, I've met a number of foreigners in Japan suffering similar cognitive dissonance.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:07 pm Back when you could discuss matters intelligently.

Almost prophetic

For once we agree on something, in my view "Yes, Minister" and "Yes, Prime Minister" were the funniest TV series in the Angloshpere.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Best political series by miles and miles. Can watch "West Wing" Julia Dreyfus fare, not even for a few minutes after Yes Minister. First series of House of Cards equally brillitant.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:20 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:45 pm https://www.rt.com/russia/551816-russia ... -progress/
Moscow and Kiev may soon come to agreement – Russian negotiator

“I am happy to report that, according to my personal expectations, in the next few days, this progress may develop into a joint position of the delegations and into documents to sign.”

Anyways, welcome back.

To this (pls watch)

o50WEmmDkVk

There no Russophile, Anglophile , Americaphile

and

The latest news is

US , West , has offered to Ayatollahs , to sign a "new nuke deal without Russia" .. and .. have same relationship with west as Shah did

LOLOL

mad mullahs answer

https://www.rt.com/news/551812-iran-res ... ack-erbil/
Video footage showed a barrage of around 12 missiles pounding the alleged Israeli site. Observers initially believed that the US diplomatic compound was being targeted.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Chinese+ ... client=img

Iran , in that space , is the only Sovereign nation, already a regional super power fearing "nobody" .. and .. one of the most important geopolitical position in the world .. Iran pretty much controls all ME now

Shah was a western puppet .. mad mullahs nobody's puppet
Iran is indeed a lovely part of the planet. It has only one drawback . . . that it's full of Iranians :lol:

If memory serves, you do not currently reside in Iran and have not done so for decades.

Rather you reside in the West, where you have enjoyed all the advantages of living in a democratic, prosperous, and tolerant nation.

One where you can post anti-Western screeds without serious repercussions, unlike the Iran of the mad mullahs.

Your condition is not uncommon, I've met a number of foreigners in Japan suffering similar cognitive dissonance.

True, am not in Iran

Typhoon, this no anti West charade, I am intimately familiar with Western culture and civilization, western literature and philosophers etc etc

Were those who criticized Vietnam war, Iraq war, Afghan war, wiping out Libya, were those no western patriot ?

All those wars lead to present American situation

I say the good the bad and the ugly

Notion because one lives in west one should tow western rope big mistake

West will become much stronger by intelligent "critic"

I am strongly against the way West is confronting China (and Russia)

I think West to confront China , must first look what is wrong in America .. honest house cleaning, in economy , laws etc etc .. once this done Beating China on his own game will be easy

Re Russians, after Napoleon, and Hitler , Russia should have understood that Europe does not want Russia and turned EAST

Now , Russia got the message
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:19 pm
Azari, GREAT to have you back, was worried you went the way of all flesh. Glad to see you are kicking.

Wondering, do you see foresee Iran/Russia/China alliance in the near future, can they get along etc

Iran has 1000s of year very close relation with China

When Arabs (islam) invaded Iran, Iranian kings escaped to China .. China send military to help Iranians against Arab invaders.

There are some Iranian villages in China, they speak Persian

watch , they speak farsi , even after 1000+ yrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUWQO7WMbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8w0xNReBcw

all iranians , look , blue eyes , all Iranians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1KKD0PIQ8

even some street signs in Farsi .. after 1000+ urs

For Iranians china is cultural familiar territory, have common history , closely trade with china since 1000s of yrs

Also , the geographical transition from Persia towards China , is "gradual" .. Tajikistan , Uzbackstan , Afghanistan ..

China's Ambassador in Tehran tuited "friendship for every" , in farsi , projected on Iranian monuments

China is the right partner for Iran .. culturally , economically, mindset etc

Iran same as china is not a warmongering nation , iran too wins by "goodwill" .. that is how Persian empire lasted for 1000 yrs "uninterrupted"

Russia is new to this alliance, must prove itself .. Russia knows now that Europe does not want Russia , now Russia turning towards east

Putin ,2013 visiting Iran had an interview and said key partner.
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Spent weekend in social setting, surround by several people for 2-3 days.

Much disucssion, Ukraine/Russia, and was surprised at delusion and wishful thinking, denial. about developments. Bad Putin, bad Putin (Putin doesn't care)

WIll be very sad for these people. What a Biden castrated left wing disaster
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:08 am

When Arabs (islam) invaded Iran, Iranian kings escaped to China .. China send military to help Iranians against Arab invaders.

For Iranians china is cultural familiar territory, have common history , closely trade with china since 1000s of yrs

Also , the geographical transition from Persia towards China , is "gradual" .. Tajikistan , Uzbackstan , Afghanistan ..

China's Ambassador in Tehran tuited "friendship for every" , in farsi , projected on Iranian monuments

Iran same as china is not a warmongering nation , iran too wins by "goodwill" .. that is how Persian empire lasted for 1000 yrs "uninterrupted"

Russia is new to this alliance, must prove itself .. Russia knows now that Europe does not want Russia , now Russia turning towards east

Very fascinating. Will watch with great interest, as West declines under self castrated liberals things are really gonno change, a lot.
Heracleum Persicum

they speak perfect farsi , watch Iranian pop singer (who are in L.A) .. eat Iranian food and "say we love Iranian".

They not religious at all
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Not sure what to do, should we fight fascists at home or overseas.

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3xdkwMBmKo

Russian jets do not enter Ukraine airspace, launch their missiles from Russian airspace

That means all those clips and info of shooting down Russian jets are fake

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:37 am Not sure what to do, should we fight fascists at home or overseas.

:lol: :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

If Mr P annexes Alaska and forms Trumpistan, their would be a new world order of righteous frontiersmen that runs from Finland To Canada.

worth a thought.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:08 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:19 pm

watch , they speak farsi , even after 1000+ yrs

all iranians , look , blue eyes , all Iranians

even some street signs in Farsi .. after 1000+ urs

Russian oligarchs didnt run to China, they ran to London.
Russian common people dont learn mandarin and move to China, they learn english and move to EU or US.

Iranians dont learn Mandarin and run away to China, they run away to the west.

so many Ukrainians in Canada have left to fight Putin that they have their own Battalion there - they dont want to be Russian.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/exc ... ource-says

your story makes no sense, its wishful thinking.
ultracrepidarian