Hillary Clinton

YMix

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Hillary lies worse.
At least you admit implicitly that your candidate is lying. That's a step forward.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Living rent free in the author's head.
Who will vote for Trump because Hillary is a liar. You can't make this up.
Well, she did completely dominate the RNC.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:You published a lie about Ben Carson
The West Point thing? I agree that either Carson or his ghostwriter tried hard to give a certain impression without actually lying.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:No, you published that Ben Carson admitted to something he didn't admit. It was a lie on first blush. But, i would say that Hillary is a worse liar than you.
He sort of admitted it. :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What is sad about winning. I find it exhilarating.
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:No he didn't. You published a lie.

I'm obsessed with beating Hillary.
Huh? You said Hillary was guaranteed to be the next president. You promised us, dude!

But seriously, I bet once bet on a $2k claimer named Patch Eye to win at Jefferson Downs and he paid off at 99:1. He had no left eye, and they started him from post 13 on the far outside in a six furlong sprint. He broke out instantly and finished first without even seeing his competition.

Get some duct tape and gaff up old Patch Mouth Trump and he might prove to be an upset winner too.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Huh? You said Hillary was guaranteed to be the next president. You promised us, dude!
I would LOVE to beat hillary, no doubt, but it's not going to happen.
But seriously, I bet once bet on a $2k claimer named Patch Eye to win at Jefferson Downs and he paid off at 99:1. He had no left eye, and they started him from post 13 on the far outside in a six furlong sprint. He broke out instantly and finished first without even seeing his competition.

Get some duct tape and gaff up old Patch Mouth Trump and he might prove to be an upset winner too.
I don't see it. Too many nevertrumpers. If you can count on anything in this world it is for a Republican to sit out an election when he says he's going to.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And to be fair, I will say I'm obsessed with beating Democrats, always have been, always will be. Hillary is the just the one at bat.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hey people be safe. Practice safe politics

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

munich2.jpg
munich2.jpg (34.38 KiB) Viewed 430 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Wikileaks publishes 20,000 DNC emails showing massive colusion with MSM for Hillary against Sanders, others

Man are Bernie Sanders supporters furious. #DNCLeaks #SeeYouInPhilly

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Citizen Kaine?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Citizen Kaine?
"You supply the DNC, I'll deliver the election"

This has been popping up quite a bit in Twitter From Bernie supporters

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Tim Kaine is a mistake. HRC's weakness is on her left, not her middle. HRC is an extreme leftist being packaged as and perceived by some as a centrist, while Kaine is the closest thing Democrats have to a centrist anymore. Bernie's buds are the only ones feeling disaffected these days, and this does nothing for them at all.

This is a corporatist neocon warmonger ticket. Couldn't think of a better representation of the Democrat Party.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/twitt ... le/2597460
Twitter accused of suppressing DNC Wikileaks story
By Rudy Takala (@RudyTakala) • 7/22/16 11:28 PM •Updated: 07/23/16 3:15 PM

Twitter lit up Friday night with allegations that it tried to suppress news that secret-leaking website Wikileaks exposed thousands of emails obtained from the servers of the Democratic National Committee.

Friday afternoon, users noted, "#DNCLeaks" was trending, with more than 250,000 tweets about it on the platform. By Friday evening, it vanished completely from the site's "trending" bar for at least 20 minutes. It returned as "#DNCLeak" after users erupted, though it was too late to quell their rage.
Doc

Post by Doc »

It seems the DNC is afraid of losing the Latino vote

Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

wddim.jpg
wddim.jpg (70.49 KiB) Viewed 390 times
YMix

Post by YMix »

Email-gate is only the latest step on this long, winding road. Consider just one brief, recent revelatory exchange with Charlie Rose, in which Rose noted (correctly) that FBI Director James Comey had called her “careless,” and Clinton replied with a flurry of nonresponsive words: “Well, I would hope that you like many others would also look at what he said when he testified before Congress, because when he did, he clarified much of what he had said in his press conference.”

“But he said it was sloppy,” Rose persisted.

“No,” Clinton insisted, “he did not.”

Yes, he did, too. Asked to explain what he had intended by the word "careless," Comey explained that it was a common-sense term, meant to convey “real sloppiness.”
2016 will be known as The Year of the Two Dispiriting National Conventions.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The public response to the GOP convention has been positive.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YMix

Post by YMix »

I heard the public laugh at Trump when he claimed, as usual, that he is the best at things he's never done before. That's a positive response.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

75% of the public liked his speech, he's enjoying a nice bounce in the polls while you recite talking points supplied to you by Elizabeth Warren and the DNC.

Thing are going just fine.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Why do we know Trump's speech was dark?

That was the word the DNC used.

Doc

Post by Doc »

NO undocumented DNC delegates will be allowed into the DNC convention

How to accomplish that ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Grauniad | Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign as DNC chair as email scandal rocks Democrats

She should at least resign for being a dumb bint.

By now people should be well aware that emails are forever and that if someone is sufficiently skilled and determined to access them, then they will.