Jihad in Orlando, Florida

Mr. Perfect

Re: Jihad in Orlando, Florida

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I think you need some fresh air dude. Nothing wrong with wanting a fair fight.
Raises, er, the obvious point: is it Republicrat impotence, incompetence, or both?
The GOP is the super majority party despite wall to wall MSM bias towards Democrats, so OBVIOUSLY impotence and incompetence are not the issue.

The issue is the moral bankruptcy of the left wing MSM. Your failure to acknowledge that speaks so much.

But don't worry. IF we win, the left MSM is finished, for good. But I'll always give you guys a fair fight. It's the right thing to do.
Censorship isn't necessary
manolo

Post by manolo »

Mr. Perfect wrote: But don't worry. IF we win, the left MSM is finished, for good.
Mr P,

This has been going in since Aristotle, and there is life left in 'demos'.

Alex.
Nonc Hilaire

Mateen's employer

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

HR recruitment webpage for Mateen's emloyer, G4S

http://www.mercenaryjobs.org/g4s-security-jobs.html
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

manolo wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote: But don't worry. IF we win, the left MSM is finished, for good.
Mr P,

This has been going in since Aristotle, and there is life left in 'demos'.

Alex.
Indeed.

In every era many have laboured under the conceit that they and their thinking are both novel and unique.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote: Show me someone who is actively ranting on about "homosexuals" and I'll bet that he's a repressed closeted queer.
My gaydar picked up a massive queer today.
“Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?” he said in the sermon. “Um no, I think that’s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.”
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Condolences to the victims and their loved ones.

That said, the reaction from the right wing has been absolutely comical. It is interesting to see GOP leaders joining hands with Democrats to condemn their own nominee, though :lol: It's not just this shooting, it's everything these past few months. I think we've reached peak hilarity in American politics. As usual, the jokes are on the GOP and the American right wing.

The demographic tide is inevitable. Maybe not this election or next, but the writing is on the wall for the economically and socially self-marginalized white American right-wing. They are increasingly impotent, their fingers shrinking before our eyes. It's astonishing to watch!
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Canada can no longer count on the perpetual sobriety,
benevolence and common sense of
Uncle Sam

The implications for Canada are profound — even if, as many U.S. political observers expect, Trump is crushed in November and spends the rest of his days grinding his teeth and touting conspiracy theories on social media. Canada can no longer count on the perpetual sobriety, benevolence and common sense of Uncle Sam, or on America’s willingness to do all the heavy lifting on continental security and defence, while Canadians enjoy the benefits, in perpetuity.

Hillary Clinton, lest anyone fail to notice, is not a dove in the Trudeauvian mould. “The Orlando terrorist may be dead,” she told supporters Monday, “but the virus that poisoned his mind remains very much alive. We must attack it with clear eyes, steady hands, unwavering determination and pride in our country and our values.”

Clinton then mapped out what amounts to a beefed-up war on Islamist terrorism within and beyond the United States, comprising much more aggressive dismantling of terrorist networks, additional resources for anti-terrorist investigators and the U.S. intelligence services, and a crackdown on foreign sources of support for Islamists, including from among America’s putative allies, three of whom — Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait — she mentioned by name.

Not a bit of this, in either tone or substance, suggests a Clinton White House would have much patience with a Canadian government still wringing its hands over whether to formally acknowledge ISIL is committing genocide, or to admit Canada is at war in northern Iraq and elsewhere. Nor can Clinton be expected to have time for the equivocations and contradictions that accompanied the Canadian withdrawal earlier this year from the allied air campaign in northern Iraq and Syria.

more @ link

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:
Typhoon wrote: Show me someone who is actively ranting on about "homosexuals" and I'll bet that he's a repressed closeted queer.
“Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?” he said in the sermon. “Um no, I think that’s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.”
Indeed.

Time to start the countdown clock until he is busted for having mano-a-mano sex in a men's public restroom.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Condolences to the victims and their loved ones.

That said, the reaction from the right wing has been absolutely comical. It is interesting to see GOP leaders joining hands with Democrats to condemn their own nominee, though :lol: It's not just this shooting, it's everything these past few months. I think we've reached peak hilarity in American politics. As usual, the jokes are on the GOP and the American right wing.

The demographic tide is inevitable. Maybe not this election or next, but the writing is on the wall for the economically and socially self-marginalized white American right-wing. They are increasingly impotent, their fingers shrinking before our eyes. It's astonishing to watch!
Obama can say "Gun Control" Without stuttering. Why can't he say "Radical Islam"?
15uewo.jpg
15uewo.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 954 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

If you're going to defeat radical Islam, you need to have Islam on your side. Why are conservatives too dumb to understand the long game here?
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:If you're going to defeat radical Islam, you need to have Islam on your side. Why are conservatives too dumb to understand the long game here?
If you have not noticed Islam is not exactly on our side Even Obama is not on our side

Judicial Watch:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... -for-isis/
Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS
The memo made clear that Al Qaeda in Iraq was speaking through Muhammad Al Adnani, who is now the senior spokesman for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. Western and Gulf states were supporting the terrorist group to try to overthrow Syrian dictator Bashar al Assad, who was being propped up by the Russians, Iranians, and Chinese.
The Original Redacted version released under FOIA of Hillary's emails:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content ... sion11.pdf

So again
15uewo.jpg
15uewo.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 953 times
15sf42.jpg
15sf42.jpg (128.88 KiB) Viewed 953 times
And you might answering the question here as well
15tduz.jpg
15tduz.jpg (97.49 KiB) Viewed 953 times
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

Just heard on the Beeb world service. Some guys from the club were interviewed and said that Omar was a regular visitor and had been seen trying to pick up men on the dance floor. Hmm.

Alex.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Wouldn't be surprised if men clubs like ISIS, Alqaeda are a good place and magnet for Gays and Bi's who need to suppress and hate their own sexuality and get enraged because of it taking it out on others. And if female virgins are not an attractive after life prospect.... there is always Daddy Allah with a shoulder to cry on together with your male gay-bi brethern.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

manolo wrote:Folks,

Just heard on the Beeb world service. Some guys from the club were interviewed and said that Omar was a regular visitor and had been seen trying to pick up men on the dance floor. Hmm.

Alex.
Yeah. A registered Democrat, gay, Muslim killed a bunch of gay Democrats and the MSM is trying to blame Republicans.

Liberals.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Parodite wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if men clubs like ISIS, Alqaeda are a good place and magnet for Gays and Bi's who need to suppress and hate their own sexuality and get enraged because of it taking it out on others. And if female virgins are not an attractive after life prospect.... there is always Daddy Allah with a shoulder to cry on together with your male gay-bi brethern.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if men clubs like ISIS, Alqaeda are a good place and magnet for Gays and Bi's who need to suppress and hate their own sexuality and get enraged because of it taking it out on others. And if female virgins are not an attractive after life prospect.... there is always Daddy Allah with a shoulder to cry on together with your male gay-bi brethern.
That would not surprise me either. I always wonder about the motivation of those who think "Life is just so unfair," or "woe is me, I'm a victim," or "If only everyone agreed with me... the world would be a better place." (both right wingers and left wingers). It often seems they could be motivated primarily by self hatred.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:
Baptist Extremist living in California..... Gay man in ISIS...... philosophical similarity: both are minority victims of their chosen belief systems and their own personal actions. Hmmm... both should be on a mission or a crusade (puns intended) to save the world.

Simply moving or changing belief systems would have be more efficient and effective. Humans. What can you do?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:If you're going to defeat radical Islam, you need to have Islam on your side. Why are conservatives too dumb to understand the long game here?

Why are liberals to dumb not to see the irony?

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
manolo wrote:Folks,

Alex.
Yeah. A registered Democrat, gay, Muslim killed a bunch of gay Democrats and the MSM is trying to blame Republicans.

Liberals.
Non sequitur.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I think you need some fresh air dude. Nothing wrong with wanting a fair fight.
Raises, er, the obvious point: is it Republicrat impotence, incompetence, or both?
The GOP is the super majority party despite wall to wall MSM bias towards Democrats, so OBVIOUSLY impotence and incompetence are not the issue.
Remarkably inffective for a so-called supermajority.
With the notable exception of gun laws.

This pendulum will swing again, as it always does.
Mr. Perfect wrote: The issue is the moral bankruptcy of the left wing MSM. Your failure to acknowledge that speaks so much.
Need to work on your labels, to raise your comments above the level of comic relief.
Mr. Perfect wrote: But don't worry. IF we win, the left MSM is finished, for good. But I'll always give you guys a fair fight. It's the right thing to do.
It is has been perpetual dream of every extremist throughout history to remove any opposition.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:

Why are liberals to dumb not to see the irony?

How about some original thoughts rather than cutting and pasting low-rent agitprop?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Facts so far include:

Victims report three shooters and at least two accomplices holding the doors shut.

Victims report an AR-15, a shotgun and a handgun were used.

Victims report Omar had the AR-15, it jammed and he went to the handgun. The shotgun fired first per witnesses - Omar did not start it.

Omar was a regular at Pulse for three years, was a known bisexual and had a m/m profile on a gay dating site. Drank to excess. Islam was not a motive.

Still no photographs of the scene or the weapons in spite of ubiquitous cellphone cameras.

Omar dialed in his allegiance to ISIS on 911 just before the shooting. Obviously, not an ISIS agent.

The mayor just reported that Omar had been to several places that evening.

The FBI suggested to Mrs. Omar that they would prefer she not publicly mention Omar's bisexuality.

Many interesting questions, yet the only legal action is to request a grand jury to investigate Omar's wife for failing to report his actions. Payback for not taking the FBI suggestion?

Victim reports may not be accurate due to confusion, but that is where the investigation should start.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

How Divine Authority pulls the trigger

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Omar was a regular at Pulse for three years, was a known bisexual and had a m/m profile on a gay dating site. Drank to excess. Religion was not a motive.
I agree that religion hardly ever is the full motive but it always is the perfect excuse.

But how does that excuse operate in this context? As an afterthought as Typhoon suggested? I don't think so.

Motivation is complex and perfectly human, but to pull the trigger people need an excuse to justify it to themselves and especially to remove the hesitation/brakes in their motor system that are naturally there when you'd contemplate such an atrocity feeling murderously angry/frustrated about something. All you need is a divine superior authority that whispers in your ears.. "It's OK, DO it!".
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Indeed.

Time to start the countdown clock until he is busted for having mano-a-mano sex in a men's public restroom.
Why are you guys picking on gays?