Stop the presses: TIme Magazine Ruins Greta Thunberg's Life

Doc

Stop the presses: TIme Magazine Ruins Greta Thunberg's Life

Post by Doc »

How dare they !!! They emitted hot air in her name !!!

GwrnM5Ool3Y

Time Magazine remember you are being watched !!

9RfphGMYq0g
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Re: Stop the presses: TIme Magazine Ruins Greta Thunberg's Life !!!

Post by Simple Minded »

The UN inviting Greta to their HQ to woke scold them on climate change, and TIME magazine making her their Person Of The Year (note rampant sexism, she's not Man Of The Year) are eerily similar to Timothy Threadwell attempting to befriend wild grizzly bears.

Only a matter of TIME before Greta and her pack eat the adults that are currently worshipping her.

Advanced nations with intelligent leaders should immediately legalize abortion up until the 87th trimester. Not old enough to legally rent a car, you're not a viable life form, you're a tissue mass.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:42 pm The UN inviting Greta to their HQ to woke scold them on climate change, and TIME magazine making her their Person Of The Year (note rampant sexism, she's not Man Of The Year) are eerily similar to Timothy Threadwell attempting to befriend wild grizzly bears.

Only a matter of TIME before Greta and her pack eat the adults that are currently worshipping her.

Advanced nations with intelligent leaders should immediately legalize abortion up until the 87th trimester. Not old enough to legally rent a car, you're not a viable life form, you're a tissue mass.
I heard Greta's Swedish Death Metal Band is called Climate Skoled. They say chewing and spitting skol while performing helps with their dead metal annunciation
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

I wish she hadn't said "how dare you." That always reminds me of my ex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

crashtech66 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 pm I wish she hadn't said "how dare you." That always reminds me of my ex.
If a teenager told me "How dare you!!!" I swear I would bend them over my knee and say "Just like this"
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Doc wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:30 pm
crashtech66 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 pm I wish she hadn't said "how dare you." That always reminds me of my ex.
If a teenager told me "How dare you!!!" I swear I would bend them over my knee and say "Just like this"
How patriarchal of you! :lol:
Really, the adults who encouraged her and the ones who take her seriously are the ones most in need of spankings.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

:lol:

That would have been great TV. But the bones in your hand are too fragile. You should use your belt or your shoe to spank the little witch!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

crashtech66 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:10 am
Really, the adults who encouraged her and the ones who take her seriously are the ones most in need of spankings.
about 25 years ago, some relatives visited with their out of control 2 year old and 4 year old. After they left I told my wife "This weekend, I learned that a spoiled child is one of life's most perfect instruments of justice. No suffers as much as the parents."

Greta's are getting exactly what they deserve. My schadenfreude cup runneth over.
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is great TV and you can bet Greta's parents will get all the royalties from "A Greta Thunberg Thanksgiving"

How dare they !!!

TUCUsNx1HTs
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

crashtech66 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:10 am
Quite.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:24 am It is great TV and you can bet Greta's parents will get all the royalties from "A Greta Thunberg Thanksgiving"

How dare they !!!

TUCUsNx1HTs
Here, I have to admit that I was wrong. Abortion should be legal until the 123rd trimester.
Doc

Re: Stop the presses: TIme Magazine Ruins Greta Thunberg's Life

Post by Doc »

https://babylonbee.com/news/greta-makes ... footprints
Greta Sails To Hong Kong To Lecture Protesters On Their Carbon Footprint

December 13th, 2019

HONG KONG—Many have criticized climate activist Greta Thunberg for lecturing Western countries on their inaction on climate change when most of the pollution comes from developing countries like China and India. Well, Greta has finally gone to Hong Kong to address what she believes to be a major source of carbon emissions: the Hong Kong protesters.

"How dare you burn things as part of these protests when our planet is in crisis!" she said in her scathing rebuke of the pro-democracy protesters. "Every time you throw a gasoline bomb at the totalitarian police officers, you rob a little more of my childhood from me."

Beijing thanked Thunberg for her "important work" in identifying the real root of the problem: democracy. "Thunberg is an example of true Person of the Year material, using her platform to call out the villains who would disrupt our safe, efficient, government," Beijing wrote in a statement.

Time Magazine quickly gave the Hong Kong protesters "Villain of the Year" awards for not using green protest methods.

Thunberg also condemned the protesters' use of tear gas when there are carbon-neutral options like throwing rocks or using pointy sticks.
Doc

Post by Doc »

"Sweet", "aware" 16 year old calls for the execution of world leaders who do not bow to her demands

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... -the-wall/

Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’

Avatar by Eric A. Blair December 14, 2019 895 Comments

Little Greta Thunberg told a crowd in Italy that “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” if they don’t immediately do the things she demands they do.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:56 pm "Sweet", "aware" 16 year old calls for the execution of world leaders who do not bow to her demands

Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’

Little Greta Thunberg told a crowd in Italy that “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” if they don’t immediately do the things she demands they do.
this is what happens when you don't let your toddlers play with mercury.

remember when "children should be seen and not heard"...... those were the days
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

duplicate deleted
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:58 pm
Doc wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:56 pm "Sweet", "aware" 16 year old calls for the execution of world leaders who do not bow to her demands

this is what happens when you don't let your toddlers play with mercury.

remember when "children should be seen and not heard"...... those were the days
Speaking of people that should be seen not heard:

We were told that if Brexit went through the British market would collapse.

Now that it is certain Brexit will go through:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/li ... da5c108927

UK stock market surges by nearly £50bn as 'Boris bounce' continues - business live
And going back to the day after the 2016 election:

https://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/paul ... cord-high/
Paul Krugman Says Markets Will ‘Never’ Recover From Trump; Dow Hits Record High

Nov 1 2016 the Dow was at 19123.58
Today it is at 28294

Which is closing in on a 50% gain(@28684) since Trump was elected.