John McAfee didn't Epstein'd himself.

Doc

John McAfee didn't Epstein'd himself.

Post by Doc »

Change my mind
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Re: John McAfee didn't Epstein'd himself.

Post by Simple Minded »

you're gonna need a "Climate Scientist" to run the numbers......
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Isn't

"McAfee Didn't Uninstall Himself"

more fitting? :)

==================================

I'll take a stab at it:

John McAfee is a classic example of a guy who thought he was extraordinarily smarter than everyone else and whose whole life was oriented towards proving that (in the usual dumb ways).

There is a reason that people who managed to talk to him in the last few years, mind you a lot of people disposed to give him the benefit of the doubt about a lot of things, kept coming back with the same impression that they don't like McAfee and that his answers are severely lacking.

He inserted himself into every conspiratorial thread out there because he wanted everyone to think he was just that important, and that there were easy, gullible marks to be had out there.

Then when he is finally caught and rotting in a Spanish prison, he starts working on his suicide narrative. The rest of his life revolved around (whoever was controlling his accounts) telling everyone how not suicidal he was; that he was having the time of his life; that suicide was the last thing from his mind.

Yet, he gave the game away by choosing to end his life while still technically outside of US hands and then having someone post that Q picture on Instagram 30 minutes after he passed away.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

the logical cause is some type of virus.....
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:15 pm Isn't

"McAfee Didn't Uninstall Himself"

more fitting? :)

==================================

I'll take a stab at it:

John McAfee is a classic example of a guy who thought he was extraordinarily smarter than everyone else and whose whole life was oriented towards proving that (in the usual dumb ways).

There is a reason that people who managed to talk to him in the last few years, mind you a lot of people disposed to give him the benefit of the doubt about a lot of things, kept coming back with the same impression that they don't like McAfee and that his answers are severely lacking.

He inserted himself into every conspiratorial thread out there because he wanted everyone to think he was just that important, and that there were easy, gullible marks to be had out there.

Then when he is finally caught and rotting in a Spanish prison, he starts working on his suicide narrative. The rest of his life revolved around (whoever was controlling his accounts) telling everyone how not suicidal he was; that he was having the time of his life; that suicide was the last thing from his mind.

Yet, he gave the game away by choosing to end his life while still technically outside of US hands and then having someone post that Q picture on Instagram 30 minutes after he passed away.
20 or 30 years ago how many people would have questioned Jeffery Epstein's "suicide" according to the Government? All all those Fake conspiracy theories about the government hiding information about Aliens.... :roll: :shock:(so why is it coming out now?)

Not sure how much of this link will show here so I am posting the tweets as well.

Eric Weinstein
@EricRWeinstein
·
20h
John reached out to me not all that long ago. I also will not kill myself. I’m not suicidal.

Also, this is getting genuflecting ridiculous.

This authoritarian turn around Epstein, Wuhan, Ivermectin, “Fortifying Democracy”, UAP, climate, mostly peaceful protests, Leaked Tax Returns…
Eric Weinstein
@EricRWeinstein
…mandatory racism exorcism at work, #metoo witch hunts, shadowbanning, Build Back Better, Trust and Safety, TOS changes, compulsory speech, ANTIFA denials, Labor Shortage claims, denial etc…etc… is clearly a repudiation of all the US stands for. He was bugged by it all.
6:27 PM · Jun 23, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Eric Weinstein
@EricRWeinstein
·
20h
Replying to
@EricRWeinstein
And if you mention the ENORMOUS number of issues that are behaving in this *same* totally artificial fashion, the reputation attacks SOAR from all sides.

What the hell has control of the US and why is it localized to the Democratic Party & it’s associated media and businesses?
Eric Weinstein
@EricRWeinstein
·
20h
I wish I could remember his call w/ more precision. But it was when I was in San Francisco. I couldn’t believe I was known to him.

NOTE: I will be taking a new approach to all repetitive doxing, reputational or other attacks as a result.

Think I’m done genuflecting around.
Eric Weinstein
@EricRWeinstein
·
21h
Having been menaced over asking for Epstein as a fake “Disgraced Financier” to be called out by our press and connected to any intelligence services, this takes on new meaning.

When you can’t call your own damn teams for help, who can you even call?

I so hate this lavender. RIP JM.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:00 pm the logical cause is some type of virus.....
In that case, I guess McAfee should never have given up control of his company. :D
noddy

Post by noddy »

He wasnt important to anyone, especially not 'the man'

A tax dodger who was on the run and living large, they caught him, they got all his accounts and assets, he was done and dusted.

Only in his fever dreams was he a target, much more likely he was an old man looking at the tail end of his life in prison and not seeing the point of it all.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

My current favorite guess is McAfee’s decryption key is a transaction in the Etherium blockchain.

Can’t be destroyed without destroying Etherium.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:18 am My current favorite guess is McAfee’s decryption key is a transaction in the Etherium blockchain.

Can’t be destroyed without destroying Etherium.
Which would make an awesome plot point in a story.

It's unfortunate a lot of people are setting themselves up for disappointment.

=========================================

Or setting themselves up for a psyops summer.

Let's say he was in the know-- the chances are greater that he was a government assets than target.

1) His namesake company has longstanding ties to the US gov't as his antivirus software is on every gov't issued computer.

People who go 'rogue' usually don't find themselves positioned like that.

2) He was allowed to run around for years while allegedly sitting on all sorts of information.

3) He was allowed to run his mouth while infiltrating all sorts of kooky niches we know the US gov't is keeping an eye on.

Consider how different that is than what Julian Assange experienced. Or Jeffrey Epstein for that matter-- Epstein never got a chance to say a word, they even took down his "science is cool" type of website.

4) He was an actual overseas army base brat. They all end up glowing in the dark, all of them.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Do we have details?

Maybe it was a computer accident. Maybe the lithium battery in his laptop exploded? Maybe he tried to stuff 200G of information into a 100G hard drive?

Maybe it's high time for "common sense" computer control laws?