Donald Trump Ruled Outside the Law

NapLajoieonSteroids

Donald Trump Ruled Outside the Law

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

They got their verdict.

Sick of arguing details. The message is clear, Republicans are outside the law. The lesson is learned and its only going to get uglier from here.

And all for Trump? Very unfortunate.
Doc

Re: Donald Trump Ruled Outside the Law

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:41 pm

They got their verdict.

Sick of arguing details. The message is clear, Republicans are outside the law. The lesson is learned and its only going to get uglier from here.

And all for Trump? Very unfortunate.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I think they just threw B’rer Rabbit into the briar patch.

One think I have never worried about is Trump being in any serious danger from the legal system.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Personally I have come to the conclusion that this is all a Democrat Party Machine conspiracy to elect Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br1KS8jOqTg

The future must be really bad.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »