Russia-There WILL Be Blood!

Ammianus

Russia-There WILL Be Blood!

Post by Ammianus »

Alright, we wants to start a betting pool on when Putin unleashes his KG...oops, I meant FSB securi-ops against those traitorous scum attacking Holy Mother Russia?

Anyone?
Mr. Perfect

Re: Russia-There WILL Be Blood!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hopefully a Russian spring. I can't wait for spring.
Censorship isn't necessary
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Ammianus wrote:Alright, we wants to start a betting pool on when Putin unleashes his KG...oops, I meant FSB securi-ops against those traitorous scum attacking Holy Mother Russia?

Anyone?
You mean he hasn't already??
russia.jpg
russia.jpg (111.81 KiB) Viewed 553 times
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

I like Putin .. he the new Pyotr Alexeyevich Romanov

Yeltsin was the durian .. Yeltsin and Gorbi

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Troops or nighttime raids on and disappearance of the identified ringleaders?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Enki

Post by Enki »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

You seem to have a thing for tyrants.

Gorbachev an durian? Hardly. Anyone who can set down the Soviet Union with as little bloodshed as there was, is a man worthy of respect.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Enki wrote:.

You seem to have a thing for tyrants.

Gorbachev an durian ? Hardly. Anyone who can set down the Soviet Union with as little bloodshed as there was, is a man worthy of respect.

depends what you mean by tyrant

durian Yeltsin ruined Russia .. leaving things to crooks to plunder Russia and escape to London and Tel Aviv .. leading to Russian lady doctor brain surgeon to prostitute for 50 dollars .. Harvard Business gurus promising him this and that, permanent drunk Yeltsin not realizing they no friend but enemy agent

why is NATO now in Latvia and Estonia and and and ?

that was not the deal

Putin stopped all this and made Russia again respected

Gorbi is a clown

he takes over from the bankrupt commi, and hands to Yeltsin on silver platter

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I like him, but he should know when to retire. He's starting to become like the post-1970 Lucille Ball -- once impressive, but becoming every more campy. I have a feeling that if he sticks around long enough, he'll start hearing Japanese radio transmissions in his fillings.
Yeltsin was the durian
An durian, a drunk and a thief. But perhaps he only pretended to be an durian. Perhaps he was just a drunk and a thief.
.. Yeltsin and Gorbi.
Agreed . . . well, at least about Gorbi.
cultivate a white rose
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

There is some evidence that Yeltsin averted Nuclear war by ignoring demands from his Generals to launch after a provocative missile launch by America.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

AzariLoveIran wrote:durian Yeltsin ruined Russia .. leaving things to crooks to plunder Russia and escape to London and Tel Aviv .. leading to Russian lady doctor brain surgeon to prostitute for 50 dollars .. Harvard Business gurus promising him this and that, permanent drunk Yeltsin not realizing they no friend but enemy agent

why is NATO now in Latvia and Estonia and and and ?

that was not the deal

Putin stopped all this and made Russia again respected
Indeed, Eltsin was a criminal -I don't buy the idea that he was merely an durian, and he was leading a band of criminals who plundered Russia and left it on the floor.

Putin took charge at this time, and no sensible person can honestly deny his action was on the whole positive for his country -I would argue very positive.
Whether he is right wanting seemingly to remain president-for-life is another matter.
Gorbi is a clown

he takes over from the bankrupt commi, and hands to Yeltsin on silver platter
No, Gorbachev was no clown.

Gorbachev attempted one of the most difficult tasks ever, that of reforming the Soviet Union economically and politically so that Soviet peoples would have personal freedom, media and history books would be truthful, and the economic system would be opened out of its stagnation.

He failed, disastrously. The result was dislocation, economic ruin, violence and plunder by criminal plutocrats, at the same time as personal freedoms indeed were implemented and history books indeed became truthful.

The vision of Gorbachev might still be borne to pass, within the borders of reduced Russia. Putin has certainly succeeded strides in this direction. Still, it's a vision for the future.