Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution. Can they be stopped?

Doc

Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution. Can they be stopped?

Post by Doc »

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/t ... cna1110356

:roll:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
crashtech66

Re: Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution. Can they be stopped?

Post by crashtech66 »

I've not read anything lately as chock-full of falsehoods, and that's saying a lot. Just when I thought we couldn't fall much further and that a renewed sanity must be right around the corner, something like this pops up. Shame on NBC. I already don't seek their content out, now I know to actively avoid them. It's absolutely insane to insinuate that any freely cast vote could ever be "unconstitutional." What such ravings suggest is a will to usurp the power of the common man, so that those like Mr. Berlatsky, who imagine themselves our betters, can "do the right thing" and make all our decisions for us. Disgusting.
noddy

Re: Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution. Can they be stopped?

Post by noddy »

white people voting for white people interests does sound pretty racist.

if they arent actively working to dismantle the white middle class and make the world an evenly distributed shithole with all people suffering equaly , they are part of the problem.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 am white people voting for white people interests does sound pretty racist.

if they arent actively working to dismantle the white middle class and make the world an evenly distributed shithole with all people suffering equaly , they are part of the problem.
:D Well said. Very few people are capable of defining "compassion" as accurately as you.

Being "woke" really does seem to be a personally chosen path of self hatred.

Check out the short video by Robin DiAngelo in the above link. What a piece of work!

If "I don't see color" means one doesn't see racism than obviously the person who sees color is a racist.

First thing the new wokesters need to do is to get rid of formerly held high ideals and destroy the old idealists like MLK Jr.

Forget the US/Mexico wall, we need walls around the universities....
Doc

Post by Doc »

crashtech66 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:11 am I've not read anything lately as chock-full of falsehoods, and that's saying a lot. Just when I thought we couldn't fall much further and that a renewed sanity must be right around the corner, something like this pops up. Shame on NBC. I already don't seek their content out, now I know to actively avoid them. It's absolutely insane to insinuate that any freely cast vote could ever be "unconstitutional." What such ravings suggest is a will to usurp the power of the common man, so that those like Mr. Berlatsky, who imagine themselves our betters, can "do the right thing" and make all our decisions for us. Disgusting.
You can be sure that Mr. Berlatsky feels his call is all in the name of the "common good". And that the "common good" should always come before the individual good of the "common man".

If they have no bread then let them eat cake.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:04 pm
noddy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 am white people voting for white people interests does sound pretty racist.

:D Well said. Very few people are capable of defining "compassion" as accurately as you.

Being "woke" really does seem to be a personally chosen path of self hatred.

Check out the short video by Robin DiAngelo in the above link. What a piece of work!

If "I don't see color" means one doesn't see racism than obviously the person who sees color is a racist.

First thing the new wokesters need to do is to get rid of formerly held high ideals and destroy the old idealists like MLK Jr.

Forget the US/Mexico wall, we need walls around the universities....

They would need to put a warning sign on those walls