Dutch mobile euthanasia units to make house calls

Mr. Perfect

Re: Dutch mobile euthanasia units to make house calls

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Torchwood wrote:Trust Mr. Perfect to convert a serious moral quandary into cheap political point scoring.
Trust certain folk to only complain of cheap political point scoring coming from one corner of the ring, when in the same thread it has come from all sides.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

planctom wrote: Ibrahim, the moral aspect of a medical act is very important, that´s why I would never perform an euthanasia- the same goes for abortion and death penalty- even if it becomes legalized; like you said before, the patient would have to find another doctor.
I would like you to notice that I don´t have this position only because of my religious beliefs, I think that a civilized society
should never give permission to the State( or any professional/religious/political group) to kill its citizens; we should protect life from conception to the natural end of it, otherwise life becomes cheap and dispensable.
The left eventually will compel you to do it in the name of providing quality health care.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
planctom wrote: Ibrahim, the moral aspect of a medical act is very important, that´s why I would never perform an euthanasia- the same goes for abortion and death penalty- even if it becomes legalized; like you said before, the patient would have to find another doctor.
I would like you to notice that I don´t have this position only because of my religious beliefs, I think that a civilized society
should never give permission to the State( or any professional/religious/political group) to kill its citizens; we should protect life from conception to the natural end of it, otherwise life becomes cheap and dispensable.
The left eventually will compel you to do it in the name of providing quality health care.
Question is if the leftis, busy helping each other to die painlessly... will find the righty-fundies on their way to stop them or not.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I certainly won't stop anybody. :)

I can't speak for Europe, but in the US euthanasia is stopped by right, left and center so I'm not certain what the fixation with right wing is about.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I certainly won't stop anybody. :)
I knew you are a liberal lefty at heart... Just very angry how the current quasi leftis sold it all out. ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:
I knew you are a liberal lefty at heart... Just very angry how the current quasi leftis sold it all out. ;)
You flushed me out, of course, not sure what happened to the brethren on this one over here. No euthansia movement or support to be found anywhere.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Parodite wrote:
You flushed me out, of course, not sure what happened to the brethren on this one over here. No euthansia movement or support to be found anywhere.

Yea, as leading innovators one should expect more from the leftbrothers in the US of A. I think we need a Christian twist to it since so many Americans are all round Christians over the entire spectrum. Maybe Jesus as the first euthanized hero? After all.... he gave himself in voluntarily, didn't resist. He used the Romans to kill himself.